Welcome to Visitation!
The Visitation office is open Monday - Friday 7am-4:00pm. Registration is open to students for the 2017-2018 AND 2018-2019 school year!!!
Important Dates & Reminders
- ALL ACCOUNTS MUST BE PAID IN FULL
- 5/10 Breakfast with the Counselors 8:15am Rm 201
- 5/10 May Crowning Auditorium 1:30pm
- 5/15 Jr. High Trim to Daley Center (6th, 7th, 8th)
- 5/24 Academic Awards Assembly (4th-8th grade) 10am Auditorium
- 5/25 8th Grade Graduation Trip (Great America)
- 5/28 Memorial Day NO SCHOOL
- 5/30 PreK & Kindergarten Field Trip Brookfield Zoo
- 6/2 8th Grade Graduation 10:30am in Auditorium Admission by Ticket Only
- 6/6 Kdg. Graduation 10:00am In Auditorium
- 6/7 PreK Celebration 12:00 (noon) Auditorium
- 6/8 Last Day of School 12:30pm Dismissal
- 6/11 Teacher In Service Day OFFICE OPEN
- 6/12-6/15 Office Closed
- 6/18-6/22 Office Open 8:30am-2:00pm
- 6/25 Summer Session Begins
| | May 2018 Annual Fund Appeal
Cherish the Past...
CONGRATULATIONS SISTER JEAN!!
Sister Jean then and now...
On May 11th we surprised Sister Jean and celebrated her 30 years as Principal of Visitation and 50 years as a Sinsinawa Dominican Nun.
Providing Excellence in Education Since 1891
Learn more about Visitation and see how you and your child can benefit by joining our PreK-8th grade school community.
For generations, parents have placed their trust in us to make the investment in Catholic education pay off for their children in mind, body and spirit. Join our community, and trust us to serve your child.
We invite you to visit our school and to view for yourself the love and culture of success that our students and their families experience every day. Come and see how your son or daughter will succeed both academically and personally.
Your child needs the best education possible in order to become a successful adult in the real world. We have served thousands of children and their families for over 120 years. We respect multiple faith and cultural traditions.
You can trust Visitation to educate your child. We work with all families to make the investment affordable, because we know that this investment will pay off.
Sr. Jean Matijosaitis, O.P.
Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa
Emergencies and Closings
Go to http://www.emergencyclosingcenter.com/ecc/search.jsp and search for Visitation in Chicago, in case of winter storms or emergency closings.
- WBBM AM 780
- WIND AM 560
- WGN AM 720