Welcome to Visitation!
The Visitation office is open Monday - Friday 7am-4:00pm. Monday, December 25th -
Friday January 5th our office will be CLOSED. We will re-open Monday, January 8th at 7:00am. We are still registering students for the 2017-2018 school year!!!
Important Dates & Reminders
- Decmeber Tuition is Due
- ALL BOOK FEES AND MANDATORY FUNDRAISER MUST BE PAID ASAP
- 12/3 Advent Begins
- 12/6 Money Savvy Program
- 12/6 Feast of St. Nicholas
- 12/7 Student Leader Bake Sale
- 12/8 School Mass 9:30am (Church)
- 12/11 Home Basketball Game 4:30pm
- 12/12 Our Lady of Guadalupe Prayer Service 9:30am (Auditorium)
- 12/14 Breakfast with the Counselors 8:15am
- 12/15 CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL SHOPPING
- 12/18 ALL Medical Records are DUE (See Ms. Harrington)
- 12/21 Christmas Assembly & Play 1:00pm (Auditorium)
- 12/22 LAST DAY 3pm Dismissal Santa Comes - Presents for ALL Students
| | December Calendar
Annual Fund Appeal
Cherish the Past...
CONGRATULATIONS SISTER JEAN!!
Sister Jean then and now...
On May 11th we surprised Sister Jean and celebrated her 30 years as Principal of Visitation and 50 years as a Sinsinawa Dominican Nun.
Providing Excellence in Education Since 1891
Learn more about Visitation and see how you and your child can benefit by joining our PreK-8th grade school community.
For generations, parents have placed their trust in us to make the investment in Catholic education pay off for their children in mind, body and spirit. Join our community, and trust us to serve your child.
We invite you to visit our school and to view for yourself the love and culture of success that our students and their families experience every day. Come and see how your son or daughter will succeed both academically and personally.
Your child needs the best education possible in order to become a successful adult in the real world. We have served thousands of children and their families for over 120 years. We respect multiple faith and cultural traditions.
You can trust Visitation to educate your child. We work with all families to make the investment affordable, because we know that this investment will pay off.
Sr. Jean Matijosaitis, O.P.
Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa
Emergencies and Closings
Go to http://www.emergencyclosingcenter.com/ecc/search.jsp and search for Visitation in Chicago, in case of winter storms or emergency closings.
- WBBM AM 780
- WIND AM 560
- WGN AM 720