WELCOME TO VISITATION!
OCTOBER 25, 2015- SAVE THE DATE 125th ANNIVERSARY
- On October 25th 2015, we will celebrate the Sinsinawa Dominican Sisters with gratitude for 125 years of service to Visitation Grade and High Schools.
- What: Champagne Brunch, raffles, and short program
- When: 12:00 noon, October 25, 2015
- Where: Drury Lane in Oak Brook. IL
- Cost:$100.00 per person (adults only); Table of 10, $1,000.00
- For reservations contact: Sr. Diane Boutet, O.P. 773-373-5200;
- Or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
125th Anniversary 1891 – 2016!!!
The Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa have served the children of Visitation Grade and High Schools through the mission of education in a continuous presence since 1891. The five founding Sisters came in 1891 and quickly grew to nine during the first year as the numbers of children increased. Students who attended Visitation Grade School and Visitation High School in the past received a quality Catholic education and today’s students are recipients of the same.
- Early Bird Registration - $50 PER FAMILY!!!
- 4/24/15- 4th-8th Grade Sock Hop 1:00pm-2:30pm
Rose Paving Inc. Founders Day Providing Excellence in Education Since 1891
Learn more about Visitation and see how you and your child can benefit by joining our PreK-8th grade school community.
For generations, parents have placed their trust in us to make the investment in Catholic education pay off for their children in mind, body and spirit. Join our community, and trust us to serve your child.
We invite you to visit our school and to view for yourself the love and culture of success that our students and their families experience every day. Come and see how your son or daughter will succeed both academically and personally.
Your child needs the best education possible in order to become a successful adult in the real world. We have served thousands of children and their families for over 120 years. We respect multiple faith and cultural traditions.
You can trust Visitation to educate your child. We work with all families to make the investment affordable, because we know that this investment will pay off.
Sr. Jean Matijosaitis, O.P.
Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa
Emergencies and Closings
Go to http://www.emergencyclosingcenter.com/ecc/search.jsp and search for Visitation in Chicago, in case of winter storms or emergency closings.
- WBBM AM 780
- WIND AM 560
- WGN AM 720